Mahogany Obsidian is a powerful protector that grounds and enlivens the body. Let me introduce you to this crystal powerhouse.
About Mahogany Obsidian
This stone is a type of obsidian which is volcanic glass, this particular type is formed with Hematite and Magnetite inclusions.
Due to the fact that this stone is born of volcanos this stone is perfect for adding a little fire and energy into anything that you’re working on; be that healing, magick, or manifestation work.
Mahogany Obsidian HEALING PROPERTIES*
This is an Earth Element stone, meaning that it helps ground and center us. Allowing us to work on healing our skeletal system. This stone can help relieve pain, and help detoxify the organs.
METAPHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF MAHOGANY OBSIDIAN
Mahogany Obsidian is perfect for helping us in a variety of situations including:
- Finding our inner truth (including truth from others.)
- Trust in ourselves and others.
- Making decisions and moving forward in those decisions with confidence.
- Protection of self and personal space.
- Opening our lower chakras (base, solar plexus, and sacral chakras.)
- Deepening our connection with our romantic partners.
Magickal Properties of Mahogany Obsidian
Mahogany Obsidian is a powerful talisman to use in spells and enchantments for many things including:
- Protection Spells
- Self-Esteem spells
- Drawing in a sexual partner
- Healing an already existing romantic relationship (especially when physical intimacy is a problem.)
- Adding extra energy to spells (think of this energy like an explosion of energy to help manifest your wishes.)
- Clearing cords that could be connected between you and another that do not suit your highest good.
Remember if you have any questions you can message me any time: [email protected] or find me on social media – you could always give me a follow too if you liked this article.
*Remember to always seek the guidance of qualified licensed medical professionals this includes therapists, doctors, nurse practitioners, and psychiatric care. The information contained on this article and website is not meant to take the place of traditional medical care, but rather be used in conjunction with them.