Sodalite has always been one of my most favorite stones, reminding me of the ocean in a New England waterfront town.
Sodalite has many different properties which can support you on journey to wholeness and healing.
Sodalite is a common stone that is easily found at any rock shop or curio shop. Sodalite has been around in the early 1800’s. There are other varieties of sodalite beyond just the blue and white stone that we are most familiar with. Sodalite usually fluoresce orange under ultraviolet light.
Sodalite’s Healing Properties*
Sodalite is good for settling anxiety and reducing stress. Through opening and clearing the throat chakra allowing us to say what we have too so that we can find healing and peace. This stone also connects us to our third eye chakra as well.
Metaphysical Properties of Sodalite
The metaphysical properties of this stone are great for mystics and magick makers.
- Helps open the third eye chakra allowing you to see your clairvoyant images more clearly.
- Opens the throat chakra opening and clearing your clairaudience.
- Brings peace and calmness allowing you to focus on your psychic impressions.
- Helps connect you to the ocean & waters of the earth – our earth’s life-blood.
- Aids in finding the the the truth in matters were things may not be as they seem.
Magickal Properties of Sodalite
The magickal properties of sodalite are perfect for a Sea or Water Witch. As this stone will connect you to the waters of the earth. Use this stone in spells for:
- Opening your psychic abilities – especially those related to clairvoyance and clairaudience.
- Use in water based spells to increase connection to the element of water.
Remember if you have any questions you can message me any time: [email protected] or find me on social media – you could always give me a follow too if you liked this article.
*Remember to always seek the guidance of qualified licensed medical professionals this includes therapists, doctors, nurse practitioners, and psychiatric care. The information contained on this article and website is not meant to take the place of traditional medical care, but rather be used in conjunction with them.