For digital goods: Your purchase is 100% non-refundable. Once your payment is processed, we do not offer refunds.
For Services: We only offer refunds on 1:1 sessions if the appointment is cancelled prior to 24 hours of our appointed scheduled time.
For Courses: We offer a 7 day refund minus a $5.00 service fee.
We encourage you to shop mindfully and wisely before purchasing. If you are not sure you’ll like what you buy, and you’re worried about making the purchase, take some time to explore and feel it out. If you like what Katie offers for free, chances are you’ll be happy with your purchase.
For physical goods: Contact us at [email protected] if you’d like to return your item. We offer refunds for items returned intact, so long as you incur shipping expenses if it is not our error.
For customers outside the US:
Please be aware that your item may be held at customs for inspection, delaying the delivery time, and you may be charged a customs fee or import tax or similar. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about customs clearance – customs rules make the importer (the buyer – you!) responsible for these fees.
Pricing and Product/Service Availability Policy
We reserve the right to change product and service pricing and availability at any time, and without notice. The price you pay when you purchase a product or service is the price you pay, and we do not accommodate retroactive refunds when and if pricing does change.
All sessions and services scheduled must be fulfilled within the given timeframe, extending no more than one month past the agreed upon completion period. Katie will make a good faith effort to accommodate scheduling changes, however, once the agreed upon completion time has exceeded beyond one month, no attempts at rescheduling will be made and service period will be terminated with no refunds. All appointment change requests require a 24-hour notice, otherwise, the session and payment will be forfeited. All appointments will start promptly on time. If you are more than 10 minutes late to your session, it is considered a no call, no show, and your session will be canceled and payment forfeited and not refundable to you.
Policies and Disclaimers
You agree to these by using this website, my social media channels, following my advice in any way, or by making any purchase of my products, services, subscriptions, or offerings (including free items). I am required by law to say that my services are for entertainment purposes only. All services are simply meant to be taken as guidance. I am not responsible for any choices or decisions you make as a result of my services.
The services and products provided by Katie McBrien and/or affiliates should never be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. Therefore, do not use the impressions given to you via a service and product provided by Katie McBrien and/or affiliates to replace any advice that has been given to you by a medical professional. If you are in need of medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care assistance or consultation, then we ask that you seek out a licensed medical professional for proper consultation and care. The information provided by Katie McBrien and/or affiliates is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical needs; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of spiritual and personal growth.
In booking a service or product with Katie McBrien and/or affiliates, you agree, as with any information you receive from any source, you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life and the outcome of your choices.
By booking a service or product with Katie McBrien and/or affiliates, you agree and verify that you, the client:
1) have voluntarily decided to participate in the service or product and have requested the service or product on your own free will;
2) are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent;
3) understand your service or product with Katie McBrien and/or affiliates and cannot be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, financial or professional counseling, therapy or treatment;
4) understand that products and services offered by Katie McBrien and/or affiliates cannot guarantee a successful outcome and cannot substitute legal or financial advice;
5) understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require professional counseling or medical treatment and should you require such services to seek them on your own as needed;
6) understand that there may be some things in your appointment, session, product or correspondence with Katie McBrien, and/or affiliates that do not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date;
7) by participating in the service or product with Katie McBrien and/or affiliates, you are accepting complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being;
8) do on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Katie McBrien and/or affiliates, including their employees, employers, and any other person associated with Katie McBrien and/or affiliates, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a service, course, workshop, or product offered by Katie McBrien and/or affiliates. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your session or consult attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Katie McBrien and/or affiliates, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the session or consult currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a session or consult resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Katie McBrien and/or affiliates;
9) understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Katie McBrien and/or affiliates or any person associated with Katie McBrien, and/or Katie McBrien as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Katie McBrien and/or affiliates and all persons associated with Katie McBrien and/or affiliates from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims;
10) understand that all information provided to you during your product, service, appointment or correspondence is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law;
11) agree that Katie McBrien and/or affiliates can use portions of any feedback sent after the service or product is rendered as a testimonial using first name only and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session;
12) agree that Katie McBrien and/or affiliates can use portions of your appointment or correspondence for a blog post on their website, without revealing any specific information about your session.
13) agree to receive occasional future emails from Katie McBrien and/or affiliates in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information.
14) are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions.
15) have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking a session, service, or purchase a product by Katie McBrien and/or affiliates represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Katie McBrien.
16) You cannot copy, sell, reproduce, take, own or reproduce any content of this website in any way without our consent, otherwise, it is considered theft and Katie McBrien will take legal action.
17) We reserve the right to terminate your access to our website at any time, for any reason, usually providing you with feedback to the email you registered with why this has occurred.
You, the client, accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions upon booking a service or product with Katie McBrien and/or affiliates and waive any legal action against Katie McBrien and/or affiliates for the information provided in the session or consult. You, the client, accept full responsibility for all actions, outcomes, and emotions upon and following booking a service or product with Katie McBrien and/or affiliates.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities can access all of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations offered by Katie McBrien through its website, www.katiemcbrien.com. If you are having trouble accessing www.katiemcbrien.com, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] for assistance with the website.
Thank you for your support while we work to become ADA compliant.
- Have fun! Enjoy!
- Support and care for each other.
- 👀Look around the forum/community or group before posting, perhaps someone else has posted something similar and you could merge your topic with theirs.
- ❌No hate speech and intolerance will be tolerated.
- ❌No nudity or sexually explicit material can be shared or posted at any time, with the minor exception of Tarot cards (the rider-waite deck does feature nudity, as do many others.)
- ❌NO advertisements/promotions or anything of that nature will be tolerated except in the promotion board within our community. Anyone doing this will have their post removed and if it happens more than 2x they will be blocked and banned from this site.
- ❌Do not post work *music, pictures, written, etc.* from others without their permission unless it is a brief passage you’re quoting as part of a bigger work and you give credit to the other author/creator. I have had my work stolen countless times, as an author this is a big pet peeve of mine.
- ❌Do not steal others work (picture, music, video, written, etc.) from this websites topics, groups, forums, etc.
- ⚖️I will hand over any material (including but not limited too – access records, ip addresses, emails, names, posts, media, etc.) to the appropriate authorities that may be considered harmful to yourself or another.
Our community is a safe place, and in order for it to remain so, certain steps must be taken to insure that everyone within this space is safe from: persecution, physical, spiritual, and emotional harm. This may seem harsh but it is the current reality of this world, as someone whose been stalked before, and seen violence first hand, I do not take this responsibility lightly.
If at anytime you have any issues relating to safety, security, etc. you should:
- Reach out to me immediately either via message or via email: [email protected], please subject “Immediate Help.” and I’ll respond within several hours.