Weekly Energy Forecast 4/29/2019 – 5/5/2019
Another week has flown by, I am happy this one has come to an end. For me personally it’s been a hard week for me, full of doubt & second guessing myself. I guess I didn’t pay too much attention to the energy forecast of last week, I let my mind get ahead of me and let it plague me.
It’s important to understand that I’m not the same person I was 10 years ago, thankfully how boring would that be, when I started my very first website, neither is the spiritual scene.
This may sound harsh but it’s the truth, people think that because they read a book or attended a weekend workshop that they are elders or professionals in whatever field we are discussing (Shamanism, Witchcraft, Reiki, crystal healing etc.)
The people who come want immediate answers, and often don’t want to pay a penny for it. Yup they want it for free. I just had this situation happen to me not long ago, two people messaged me on my Akashic Reader Facebook page and wanted a free reading. One I was drawn too and did it; from there this person proceeded to ask me everyday sometimes more than once a day for free psychic readings. My fault; I obliged. Now that I set limits this “friendship” we are no longer speaking. Funny how that is.
All the while, I’m watching complete assholes overtake the community I was once a part of.
Personally, I can’t be apart of that shit show, I’m a naturally born psychic, some may scoff at the idea, but when your dreams start coming true, or when you see someone or touch something you see images in your head that come true- we can discuss the validity of naturally born psychics. I was also a long standing vocal witch.
I no longer call myself that- I don’t want to be associated with the people I meet in the community now. I don’t even know if I consider myself a witch anymore.
Let’s just get down to it- what i’m changing.
- I will temporarily pause doing my weekly oracle readings on my Facebook page. It’s a lot of work and I know that some of my readers really enjoy it, i’m sorry.
- I am taking a long break from The Sea Priestess, and other spiritual things to focus on some other interests I have. For almost thirty years, since I was in elementary school, my main focus has been my spirituality, I didn’t focus too much on romance/marriage, being healthy, everyday finances, or anything else practical. As long as I was doing my spiritual thing I was happy– I no longer feel that way, I don’t like the communities I’ve found, I really don’t like the so called elders, I don’t like how everyone is an expert after reading three books and attending a workshop. Honestly I don’t know If i’ll come back to it. This is a hard community, and people are assholes, and expect things for free. Maybe I have’t found my tribe? I don’t know but i’m not in the mood to look for it anymore.
- I will not close my websites, but I won’t be adding to them anytime in the future.
- I’m still going to be blogging here, because I have things to say about my spiritual journey, but as for marketing, i’m no longer in business as a psychic reader, or offering spiritual services.
- Will I post the weekly energy forecast? Sometimes, when the mood strikes me.
Please note this does not effect my Akashic Readings I will still be offering them.
You’re Weekly Energy Forecast
Four of Cups :
Just like how I feel disheartened and sad about the time I’ve spent on my spiritual path, there is something wonderful being offered to me as a new outlet, a new passion.
Don’t sit around this week and mope for what has passed or isn’t working, you’ll miss out on what spirit is offering you.
Spirit is offering you a new thing to love & be passionate about. Will you have the strength to leave behind what is no longer working and focus on something new and exciting?
Spirit never leaves us high and dry, if you’re suffering you may need to get out of your own way so you can see what good things are on the horizon for you!